10 Seahawks earn all-academic honors
The women’s ice hockey team has placed 10 students on the Eastern College Athletic Association’s Women’s East academic all-conference team. To be named to the all-academic team, students must have completed at least one academic year at their current institution and have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00.
Danielle Phalon ’16 was the only Seahawk to earn both all-conference and academic all-conference honors this season, as she was named to the second team.
The additional athletes named to the academic all-conference team include:
- Monika Borkowski ’14, biology
- Cheyenne Boyd ’16, business and mathematics
- Michaela Chiuccariello ’16, biology
- Shannon Coleman ’14, elementary education
- Shelby Johnson ’16, biology
- Sarah Markey ’15, psychology
- Mariah Mosher ’16, undecided
- Taylor Shepherd ’15, political science
- Kimberly Spring ’16, biology