Annual Golf Tournament celebrating 27th year
Now celebrating its 27th year, Salve Regina’s annual Golf Tournament will be held Monday, Sept. 19 at the famed Newport Country Club.
Through the participation of alumni, parents and corporate sponsors, the tournament has raised more than $2 million for scholarships over the years, benefiting thousands of Salve Regina students.
This year’s tournament will begin with a noon shotgun start and be followed by an awards ceremony, dinner and raffle.
Edward O. Handy III, president of Washington Trust Company, and his son Samuel C. Handy ’15, ’16 (MBA) are co-chairs of this year’s tournament. “With the Salve Regina students and community in mind, it gives me great pleasure to once again chair Salve’s annual tournament,” Edward Handy said. “I’m excited to be joined by my son Sam and we look forward to seeing you out there.”
Sponsorship opportunities for the Golf Tournament are available at the following levels:
- Ace Sponsor $10,000 – Includes naming rights, two foursomes, one tee sign and other benefits
- Pro Sponsor $6,000 – Includes naming rights, one foursome, one tee sign and other benefits
- Birdie Level $3,000 – Includes one foursome and one tee sign
- Twosome Level $2,000 – Includes one twosome
- Clubhouse Level $1,000 – Includes featured clubhouse signage
- Par Level $500 – Includes one tee sign
For more information, call Kelley Coen, director of major gifts, at (401) 341-2355.