Annual networking night provides valuable tips for seniors
Members of the Class of 2019 are invited to discover and practice the art of networking during a professional development cocktail hour with Salve Regina alumni.
Scheduled for 5-7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 14 in Ochre Court, the senior networking night will include complimentary appetizers and a cash bar (valid ID required). Students will also have the opportunity to have their headshot taken.
To RSVP, visit the senior networking night Eventbrite page.
Salve Regina alumni from a variety of backgrounds will be in attendance. They include:
- Ashley Bendiksen ’13, motivational speaker and abuse prevention educator
- Rebecca Bertrand ’08, executive director, newportFILM
- Dean Capparelle ’06, commercial sales, Matthews Bus Alliance
- Kelley Coen ’91, major gifts officer, Newport Hospital
- Dominic DeSano ’14, data center account executive, Dell EMC
- Peter Georges ’15, area coordinator, Salve Regina
- Steven Kyriakides ’11, restaurant and bar manager, Tickets Bar and Grille
- Lucey Ok ’13, regional recruiting manager, City Year
- Alyssa Pascarella ’17, marketing associate, Rhode Island Student Loan Authority
- Anselm Richards ’92, ’16 (M), field studies program coordinator, U.S. Naval War College
- Caroline Richards ’93, realtor, Hogan Associates
- Rylan Richards ’15, station manager, Horizon Aviation
- Alex Root ’14, ’15 (M), financial analyst, Systems Resource Management
- Scott Sears ’97, advisor, Charter Oak State College
In addition, guest speaker Jean Papalia will present “Networking with Confidence,” an interactive program designed to increase confidence and competence in business networking skills. Participants will learn how to “work the room,” enter and exit conversations gracefully, and make the most out of any networking opportunity.