Career Connections Night to explore fields of accounting, finance
Experienced alumni and professionals working in a variety of accounting and financial roles will share their experiences during a Career Connections Night scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 3 in the Young Building ballroom.
The program will include a moderated question-and-answer session along with a networking reception. Open to all majors, the evening is designed to help students become better prepared for careers by hearing firsthand advice.
Panelists will include:
- Kyle Carney ’13, ’14 (M), client service consultant, Wells Fargo
- Andrew de Labry ’10, audit supervisor, Sansiveri, Kimball & Co.
- John Fall ’11, senior reporting analyst, United Natural Foods
- Chelsea Finn ’10, assurance associate, PwC
- Josh Hohlfelder ’14, junior financial planner, Corrigan Financial Inc.
- Nate Hohlfelder ’15, tax associate, Kahn, Litwin, Renza and Co.
- Steven Loffredo, director of human resources, Kahn, Litwin, Renza and Co.
- Brittany Melanson ’16, financial institution specialist, FDIC
- Monika Miller ’07, controller, IYRS
- David Matarese, CPA/financial planner, Corrigan Financial Inc.
- Rory McEntee ’15, staff accountant, Piccerelli, Gilstein & Co. LLP
- Gerry Materia, regional representative, Becker Professional Education
- Donald Nokes, president, NetCenergy
- Christina Paolella ’16, assurance associate, RSM
- Katie Poff ’16, audit associate, KPMG
- Connor Sullivan ’16, contract specialist, Naval Undersea Warfare Center
Dress is business casual and students are encouraged to pre-register online through Career Hub.
Career Connections Night is a collaborative effort between the Accounting and Finance Club, the Department of Business Studies and Economics and the Office of Career Development.