Employees invited to join five-week cardio challenge
Faculty and staff are invited to join Salve Regina’s Cardio Challenge, a five-week program encouraging participants to focus on moving more on a regular basis. The challenge will run from Monday, April 9 through Sunday, May 13.
The deadline to register is Wednesday, April 11, and a celebration luncheon is scheduled for Tuesday, May 15.
Employees will form teams to compete for the highest number of minutes of aerobic activity during the five-week challenge. Prizes will be awarded to the winning team in each conference.
The three conferences are:
- Back on the Wagon – for those logging less than 100 minutes per week
- Moderate Movers – for those logging between 100 and 200 minutes per week
- Uber Fit – for those logging more than 200 minutes per week
- Each team must choose a team name, select a team captain and should have between three and five members.
- Each team member must complete and submit the participation consent form to his/her team captain by Wednesday, April 11.
- Team members must record their fitness minutes in Daily Endorphin each day or at least once per week.
- To be eligible for team prizes, participants must complete the entire five-week program.
For more information, contact Nancy Escher at (401) 341-2157 or email@example.com.