Employees invited to annual community picnic
All Salve Regina employees and their families are invited to attend this year’s community picnic, which will be held from 12:30-3:30p.m. Wednesday, June 29 on the Wakehurst lawn. This year’s activities include a band, lawn games, pony rides and bingo.
Schedule of events:
- 12:30 p.m. – Picnic begins
- 12:45 p.m. – Anna Mae Mayer, director of the Mercy Center for Spiritual Life, will say grace
- 1 p.m. – Band begins, lawn games
- 1:30 p.m. – Pony rides begin
- 2 p.m. – Bingo begins (Wakehurst south porch)
- 3:30 p.m. – Picnic ends
Faculty and staff are reminded to bring their own chairs and/or blankets. In addition, all employees are welcome to dress down on the day of the picnic.
For more information, call the Office of Human Resources at (401) 341-2137.