Employees invited to annual community picnic
Posted On June 22, 2016
All Salve Regina employees and their families are invited to attend this year’s community picnic, which will be held from 12:30-3:30p.m. Wednesday, June 29 on the Wakehurst lawn. This year’s activities include a band, lawn games, pony rides and bingo.
Schedule of events:
- 12:30 p.m. – Picnic begins
- 12:45 p.m. – Anna Mae Mayer, director of the Mercy Center for Spiritual Life, will say grace
- 1 p.m. – Band begins, lawn games
- 1:30 p.m. – Pony rides begin
- 2 p.m. – Bingo begins (Wakehurst south porch)
- 3:30 p.m. – Picnic ends
Faculty and staff are reminded to bring their own chairs and/or blankets. In addition, all employees are welcome to dress down on the day of the picnic.
For more information, call the Office of Human Resources at (401) 341-2137.