Faculty, staff encouraged to submit Who’s Who nominations
The national program Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges honors outstanding campus leaders for their scholastic and community achievements. Faculty and staff are invited to nominate those students whose academic standing, participation in extracurricular activities and community services are decidedly above average.
The following are the qualification requirements for inclusion in Who’s Who. Each recommended nomination must:
- Presently be a matriculated junior, senior or graduate student at Salve Regina.
- Be one who evidences high scholastic ability (a minimum 3.00 GPA). Note: Please do not call the Office of the Registrar for individual students’ cumulative GPAs. This information will be verified once all nominations have been received.
- Be a participant and leader in academic and extracurricular activities.
- Be of service to the University as an outstanding citizen and community member.
- Be one who demonstrates potential for future achievements.
Students who have received this honor in the past two years are not eligible to be nominated again. Please review these names before nominating students for this academic year.
A Who’s Who nomination form should be submitted for each recommended student. Forms should be submitted to the Office of Student Activities by Friday, March 6.