HR seeking nominations for staff community service awards
Many Salve Regina staff members demonstrate their commitment to others by volunteering in their communities. To recognize their efforts, the Office of Human Resources will once again hand out staff community service awards.
Salve Regina’s staff community service awards honor up to three staff members each year. Donations in the amount of $300 are given to the charities of their choice.
Employees may self-nominate, or may be nominated by a co-worker. Nominations should be emailed to Cindy Donnelly by Friday, Dec. 7. Include the nominee’s name along with a description of the community service performed by the nominee (organization name, type of volunteer work performed, average number of hours served, length of time the volunteering has taken place).
Award recipients will be announced at the staff Christmas and holiday social.
Previous award recipients still employed at Salve Regina include:
- Carol Andos, secretary in the Mercy Center for Spiritual Life (2010)
- Charles Avenengo, faculty services secretary (2011)
- Barbara Bessette, office coordinator for undergraduate studies (2013)
- Jason Black, senior director of digital communications (2012)
- Carla Brownell, administrative assistant in the Office of Admissions (2009)
- Glenda Duclos, payroll manager (2017)
- Victoria Duclos, senior director of advancement operations and programs (2009)
- Mary Edwards, director of constituent communications and design (2013)
- Nancy Finn, assistant in the Office of Admissions (2012)
- William Hall, vice president for administration/chief financial officer (2007)
- Kristine Hendrickson, associate vice president for university relations/chief communications officer (2008)
- Kelly Powers, director of community service (2008, 2015)
- Kathleen Rendos, assistant director of community service (2015)
- Dan Titus, associate director of user support services (2014)
- Gerry Willis, director of alumni/parent programs (2010)