Office of International Programs sponsoring passport day
Members of the Salve Regina community are invited to get their first passport or renew their old one during the Office of International Programs’ passport day, which will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 13 in the O’Hare Academic Center lobby.
Those interested in a new or renewal passport should be prepared to provide the following:
- Proof of U.S. citizenship, which may include a previously issued, undamaged U.S. passport; a certified birth certificate issued by the city, county or state; a consular report of birth abroad or certification of birth; a naturalization certificate; or a certificate of citizenship
- Proof of identity, which may include a previously issued, undamaged U.S. passport; a naturalization certificate; a valid U.S. drivers license; a certificate of citizenship; or a current government ID (city, state or federal) or military ID (military and dependents
- Completed form DS-11 (for first-time applicants). Click here for the form and more information.
- Completed form DS-82 (for renewals). Click here for the form and more information.
- Personal checks and money orders will be accepted. No cash will be accepted.
- The passport fee of $110 should be made payable to the Department of State.
- The $25 execution fee (for first-time applicants only) should be made payable to the U.S. Postal Service.
- For expedited service, the fee is $60 plus an express mail fee of $30.05.
A photographer will be available for an additional $15 fee, which will be payable by check to the U.S. Postal Service.