Resident students moving in Sept. 1 and 3
Salve Regina will welcome all resident students to campus Sunday, Sept. 1 and Tuesday, Sept. 3. Check-in to the residence halls for new students will take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, while check-in for upper-class students will take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday.
Students should go directly to their assigned residence hall or apartment. Campus Life staff will not be available to assist with check-in until the scheduled time.
As a reminder, housing assignments were sent to all first-year students during the second week of July. First-year students should check their Salve Regina email account for details and instructions to finding their room placement.
For more information, contact the Office of Campus Life at (401) 341-2210 or email@example.com.
What to Bring
- Pillow, mattress pad, bed linens (extra long is suggested)
- Toiletries, towels, washcloths
- Shower sandals, shower caddy
- Alarm clock
- Desk lamp
- Storage containers
- Laundry/cleaning supplies
- Trash can
- Sticky tack
- Surge protector/heavy-duty extension cord
- Umbrella/rain boots
Things to Coordinate With Your Roommate(s)
- 2.7 cubic foot refrigerator (one per room)
- 0.7 cubic foot microwave (one per room)
- Television/DVD player
- Room decorations
Do Not Bring
- Cooking appliances (single-cup coffeemakers such as Keurig, Breville and Tassimo are allowed)
- Electric blankets
- Space heaters/air conditioners
- Halogen lamps/spider lamps
- Alcohol (including empty, decorative alcohol bottles and shot glasses
- Cars (first-year students are not permitted to have cars on campus)
- Weapons of any kind (including decorative swords and paintball guns)
- Road signs
- Drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Hookah pipes