Room selection process for rising sophomores getting underway
With the annual room selection process getting underway, now is the time for freshmen to be looking ahead to their sophomore year.
All freshmen and sophomores who are not commuting to campus from their parent’s homes are guaranteed housing and are required to live on campus. Because of the residency requirement, current freshmen will not need to place a housing deposit and will automatically receive a room selection letter.
Only those students who have registered for the fall 2013 semester are eligible to participate in the room selection, and students who select a room obligate themselves to a full academic year of University housing.
Upcoming events related to room selection include:
- Monday, April 8 – A room selection information session will be held at 4 p.m. in the O’Hare Academic Center, Room 260.
- Monday, April 15 – Room selection letters will be sent and floor charts will be posted in My Salve and outside the Office of Campus Life.
- Tuesday, April 16 and Wednesday, April 17 – Open houses will be held in sophomore housing from 8-10 p.m.
- Monday, April 22 – A social for freshmen seeking a roommate will be held at 4 p.m. in the Office of Campus Life.
- Tuesday, April 23 – Room selection for male freshmen will be held at 2 p.m. in the Rodgers Recreation Center, Room 205.
- Wednesday, April 24 – Room selection for female freshmen will be held at 2 p.m. in the Rodgers Recreation Center, Room 205.
Click here for more information on the sophomore room selection process.