Semester study abroad application deadline extended
Want to go abroad this fall? There is still time. The Office of International Programs has extended the deadline for submitting fall 2017 and 2017-2018 academic year study abroad applications to Wednesday, March 1. Applications are available online.
- Recognized list of exchange, direct enrollment and provider programs sponsored by Salve Regina or its affiliated universities
All students are encouraged to apply. Requirements include:
- Minimum 2.7 cumulative GPA.
- Office of Student Affairs review of student conduct records. You must be in good disciplinary standing at the time of application to be fully accepted. Students with minor disciplinary infractions on record may be conditionally accepted at the discretion of the director of international programs.
- You are required to pay Salve Regina tuition and a $550 study abroad fee. The study abroad fee is waived for students attending a recognized Salve Regina exchange partner program. Refer to the home school tuition policy for details.
- Availability of academic credits to fulfill your degree requirements. Applicants must have a declared major and be of junior standing or have departmental permission.
To learn more about studying abroad, visit the study abroad website or attend a study abroad information session, held weekdays at 4 p.m. in Drexel Hall. No appointment is needed.