Short-term study abroad programs for 2018 announced
The Office of International Programs will offer six short-term study abroad programs during the winter, spring and summer breaks of 2018.
Program destinations include Austria, Belize, the Dominican Republic, Ireland, Italy and Morocco and programs range in length from two to eight weeks. Detailed information about courses, faculty, program highlights, inclusions, application deadlines and costs can be found on the short-term study abroad webpage, where the online application for all programs is also available.
Salve Regina faculty and Office of International Programs staff will offer program-specific information sessions in the coming weeks.
The schedule is:
- Belize – 1:15 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 4 in Drexel Hall
- Morocco – 1:45 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 5 in Drexel Hall
- Ireland – 5 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 10 in Miley Hall, executive dining room
- Dominican Republic – 1:45 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 12 in Drexel Hall
- Austria – 4 p.m. Monday, Oct. 16 in Angelus Hall, Room 106
- Verona – 1:45 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 2 in Drexel Hall
Students interested in short-term programs or the University’s more than 200 semester program options may also attend a general information session run by student global ambassadors every weekday at 4 p.m. in Drexel Hall.