Sodexo rolling out new catering ordering system
Later this month, Sodexo will roll out a new catering ordering system, along with a new menu and pricing.
The new system provides:
- A more visually appealing website
- User-friendly functionality
- Easy tracking of your catering events and expense
- Immediate email confirmation upon submittal
- Option to email others your order upon checkout
Users will need to create an account to use the catering ordering system. Once registered, users will conveniently see pending orders as well as previous orders, which will save time, streamline ordering and simplify the experience.
Two online training sessions will be held next week for faculty and staff who plan to use the new catering ordering system.
- 9:30-10 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 10. Register for the training session.
- 1:30-2 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 12. Register for the training session.
For users who are unable to join the training sessions live, they will be recorded and accessible for a few weeks after the rollout.
The catering ordering system will be permanently accessible through the faculty/staff audience path on the Salve Regina website, Resource 25 and the Dining Services website.
For more information on the new catering ordering system, contact Susan Pochon, catering manager, at (401) 341-2472.