“Sophomore Suppers” continuing throughout spring semester
Members of the Class of 2017 are invited to bring their questions to the table and meet with Salve Regina faculty members in the coming weeks during the “Sophomore Suppers” series. Suppers will be held Wednesdays from 5-6:15 p.m. in the Miley Hall executive dining room.
Sophomores can explore their interests and define their goals as they share dinner and ideas with professors and students from their academic major of interest. Learn what you can do with a specific major, minor or even double major.
Seating is limited and reservations are required. To RSVP, call (401) 341-3288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feb. 4 – Mathematical sciences and philosophy
- Feb. 11 – Global studies and sociology/anthropology
- Feb. 18 – Modern and classical languages and music, theatre and dance
- March 4 – Art history, religious and theological studies and studio art
- March 25 – English and communications
- April 8 – American studies, cultural and historic preservation and history
- April 15 – Nursing and social work