University community invited to strategic planning conversations
Posted On September 10, 2015
Salve Regina is embarking on the development of its next strategic plan, and members of the University community are invited to share their ideas and help shape the future of the institution during a series of campus conversations.
The University is committed to developing a plan that emerges from broad-based discussion and input from the entire campus community. Each session will be facilitated by a team from the steering committee, which includes Nancy Gordon, Jim Ludes, Tim Neary, Martha Rose, Shelia Quinn, Malcolm Smith and Scott Zeman.
Students, faculty and staff may register for a session at sru.eventbrite.com. Sessions include:
- 10 a.m. Monday, Sept. 14, Ochre Court state dining room
- 2:15 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 17, Young Building ballroom
- 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 22, Ochre Court state dining room
- 2:30 p.m. Friday, Sept. 25, Young Building ballroom
- 1 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 30, Young Building ballroom
- 8 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 1, Young Building ballroom
- Noon Monday, Oct. 5, Ochre Court state dining room
- 8 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 7, Young Building ballroom
- 12:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 13, Ochre Court state dining room
- 9 a.m. Friday, Oct. 16, Young Building ballroom