USS sponsoring cybersecurity awareness, Air Media workshops
User Support Services will sponsor a series of cybersecurity awareness and Air Media workshops for members of the Salve Regina community throughout the month of February.
Participants may attend any or all of the sessions. For more information on any of the offerings listed below, contact Dan Titus at (401) 341-2451 or email@example.com.
Cybersecurity Awareness Workshops
Are you familiar with spam? Phishing scams? Have you seen them in your email? Now what? Explore proper email practices, password security and cyber protection during this workshop.
- 10 a.m. Monday, Feb. 5, McKillop Library, Room 005
- Noon Friday, Feb. 9, McKillop Library, Room 005
- 10 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 13, McKillop Library, Room 005
- 1 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 15, McKillop Library, Room 006
- 2 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 21, McKillop Library, Room 005
- 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 28, McKillop Library, Room 005
- 11 a.m. Thursday, March 1, McKillop Library, Room 006
Air Media Workshops
O’Hare Academic Building classrooms, along with several other locations on campus, are equipped with Air Media, which enables users to wirelessly connect devices such as laptops, iPads and phones to the room projector. Learn how to start collaborating from anywhere in the classroom. Air Media is a must-see for observing and critiquing content and working with groups.
All workshops will be held in the O’Hare Academic Building, Room 141
- 1 p.m. Monday, Feb. 12
- 1 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 14
- 11 a.m. Friday, Feb. 16