Recent alumni and experienced professionals working in a variety of roles within the nursing and health care fields will share their experiences during a Career Connections Night scheduled for 6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 8 in the Young Building.
The program will include panels of recent graduates and experienced professionals along with a networking reception for students, alumni, professionals and recruiters. The evening is designed to help students become better prepared for careers by hearing firsthand advice and insights.
Panelists will include:
- Nicole Ciolfi ’15, registered nurse, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Stefanie Dias ’18, registered nurse (ICU), Newport Hospital
- Regina Dublin, float pool manager, Newport Hospital
- Christina Gomes, clinical nurse educator, Bayada Home Healthcare
- Steve Martin, nursing recruiter, Lifespan
- Amelia Mason ’16, registered nurse case manager, VNA of Care New England
- Kelton Mathis, medical officer recruiter, U.S. Navy
- Mary Rose, chief nursing officer, Thundermist Health
- David Spoor ’96, vice president of patient services/chief nursing officer, Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Brandon Threlfall ’14, registered nurse, Newport Hospital
- Chelsea Utz ’18, registered nurse (NICU), Yale New Haven Hospital
Career Connections Night is sponsored by the Department of Nursing, Office of Career Development and Student Nursing Organization. Dress is business casual.
For more information, contact the Office of Career Development at (401) 341-2913 or email@example.com.