Annual employee benefits and wellness fair set for Wednesday
The annual Employee Benefits and Wellness Fair, featuring vendors, biometric screenings, wellness practitioners and group activities, will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30 in Ochre Court.
Employees may register online for biometric screenings for blood pressure, glucose, total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol and body mass index. In addition, the following wellness practitioners will hold sessions during the fair:
- Chair massage therapists: During the massage, you will sit in a special chair that supports your entire body. You remain fully clothed as your massage therapist works on your shoulders, neck, arms, back and hands. Register online.
- Dermascan: Using DermView’s blacklight technology, see which areas of your face have been damaged by sun exposure. To ensure the accuracy of the scan, participants will be asked to remove their makeup. Register online.
- Body scan meditation from 11:30-11:50 a.m. with Kelly Ravenscroft from Coastline EAP. Learn more and register online.
- Chair yoga from 12:15-12:45 p.m. with Kelly Ravenscroft from Coastline EAP. Learn more and register online.
Employees can also receive benefit information, complete open enrollment paperwork and meet with representatives from:
- Beacon Mutual Insurance
- Benefit Strategies
- BJs Wholesale Club
- Coastline EAP
- CollegeBound Saver
- Delta Dental of RI
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Mercy Center for Spiritual Life
- Stability Health
- Tufts Health Plan
For more information, contact Claudia Cavallaro at email@example.com or (401) 341-2332.