Annual employee Benefits and Wellness Fair set for Wednesday
The annual Employee Benefits and Wellness Fair, featuring vendors, biometric screenings, wellness practitioners and group activities, will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 31 in Ochre Court.
Biometric screenings for blood pressure, glucose, total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol and body mass index will be available. In addition, the following wellness practitioners will hold sessions during the fair:
- Hand or foot reflexology: Come have hands or feet stimulated by applying pressure, which will promote relaxation, improve circulation and encourage the body to heal itself. Register online
- Chair massage therapists: During the massage, you will sit in a special chair that supports your entire body. You remain fully clothed as your massage therapist works on your shoulders, neck, arms, back and hands.
- Body scan meditation with Kelly Ravenscroft from Coastline EAP. Learn more and register online.
- Chair yoga with Christopher Carbone from the Department of Counseling, Leadership and Expressive Arts. Learn more and register online.
Employees can also receive benefit information, complete open enrollment paperwork and meet with representatives from:
- Beacon Mutual Insurance
- Benefit Strategies
- BJs Wholesale Club
- Coastline EAP
- CollegeBound Saver
- Delta Dental of RI
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Mercy Center for Spiritual Life
- Paul Isenberg (long term care)
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Way of RI