“Benefits 101” to explore health, wellness programs
Update: This workshop has been canceled.
Faculty and staff are invited to learn more about the health and wellness programs specific to Salve Regina’s United Healthcare plan during a “Benefits 101” workshop scheduled for noon Wednesday, Nov. 7. The workshop will be held in the Ochre Court breakfast room.
Topics to be covered include:
- Preventive care services, eligible screenings, disease prevention and early detection
- Myuhc.com tools and resources – where you can look up claims info, order prescriptions online, replace your ID card, etc.
- How to find a good doctor – how does one doctor compare to the rest?
- Health and wellness discounts (gym memberships, laser vision correction, weight management programs, etc.)
- Where to go for relevant health information (Healthy Mind Healthy Body monthly e-newsletter)
- Cancer resource services – where to go for treatment to address a particular form of cancer, second opinions, etc.
- Health4Me Application and its uses
- Mail order program
Spouses and/or other health benefit-eligible members are welcome to attend the session. To register, contact Cindy Donnelly at Ext. 3160 or email@example.com.