Career Connections Night to explore fields of accounting, finance
Experienced alumni and professionals working in a variety of accounting and financial roles will share their experiences during a Career Connections Night scheduled for 6 p.m. Monday, Sept. 25 in the Young Building ballroom.
The program will include a moderated question-and-answer session, roundtable discussions and a networking reception. Open to all majors, the evening is designed to help students become better prepared for careers by hearing firsthand advice.
Career Connections Night is sponsored by the Department of Business Studies and Economics and the Office of Career Development. Dress is business casual. Prior registration through Career Hub is appreciated.
Panelists will include:
- Kyle Carney ’13, ’14 (M), rollover education specialist, John Hancock Financial Services
- Amanda Davis, senior HR assistant, KPMG
- Andrew de Labry ’11, audit manager, Sansiveri, Kimball & Co.
- Chelsea Finn ’10, assurance services manager, PwC
- Josh Hohlfelder ’14, junior financial planner, Corrigan Financial
- Nate Hohlfelder ’15, tax associate, Kahn, Litwin, Renza, and Co.
- Jessica Popik ’16, assurance associate, PwC