Career Connections Night focusing on accounting, finance fields
Experienced alumni and professionals working in a variety of accounting and financial roles will share their experiences during a Career Connections Night scheduled for 6 p.m. Monday, Sept. 24 in the Ochre Court state dining room.
The program will include a moderated question-and-answer session, roundtable discussions and a networking reception. Open to all majors, the evening is designed to help students become better prepared for careers by hearing firsthand advice.
Career Connections Night is sponsored by the Department of Business Studies and Economics and the Office of Career Development. Dress is business casual.
Panelists will include:
- Andrew de Labry ’11, audit manager, Sansiveri, Kimball & Co.
- Alek Dykeman ’12, tax supervisor, Kahn, Litwin, Renza, and Co.
- Nate Hohlfelder ’15, tax associate, Kahn, Litwin, Renza, and Co.
- Michael Knoll ’10, ’11 (M), assistant controller, Southcoast Health
- Tammi McCarraher ’86, ’91 (M), budget officer and division head, Naval Undersea Warfare Center
- Brittany Melanson ’16, financial institution specialist, FDIC
- Katie Poff ’15, ’16 (M), financial planner, Corrigan Financial Inc.
- Sydney Robinson ’16, financial planner, Corrigan Financial Inc.
- Brittany Spurgas ’17, financial analyst, Schneider Electric