Career Connections Night to explore accounting, finance industries
Local employers and alumni will share their experiences working in the accounting and finance industries during a Career Connections Night scheduled for 6 p.m. Monday, Sept. 28 in the Young Building ballroom.
Students who attend will receive firsthand advice from experienced alumni and professionals working in a variety of accounting and financial roles. Panelists will include:
- Lynn Boisvert ’09, senior accountant, Lifespan
- Andrea Butola ’96, senior audit manager, R.I. Department of Transportation
- John Cannaverde ’09, audit senior, Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- Ruth Correira, senior vice president/director of retail sales, BankNewport
- Andrew de Labry ’10, senior accountant, Sansiveri, Kimball & Co.
- John Fall ’11, assurance senior, Ernst & Young
- Josh Hohlfelder ’14, junior financial planner, Corrigan Financial Inc.
- Nate Hohlfelder ’15, tax associate, Kahn, Litwin, Renza, and Co.
- Steven Loffredo, director of human resources, Kahn, Litwin, Renza, and Co.
- Eileen Marran, campus recruiting coordinator, KMPG
- David Matarese, CPA/financial planner, Corrigan Financial Inc.
To register for the Career Connections Night, visit the Salve Regina Gateway or contact the Office of Career Development at (401) 341-2913 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Connections Night is sponsored by the Accounting and Finance Club, the Department of Business Studies and Economics and the Office of Career Development.