Career Connections Night to explore fields of accounting, finance
Local employers and alumni will share their experiences working in the accounting and finance industries during a Career Connections Night scheduled for 6 p.m. Monday, Sept. 23 in the Ochre Court state dining room.
Co-sponsored by the Office of Career Development and the Department of Business Studies and Economics, the evening will be filled with networking, important information and tips from the presenters. All grade levels and majors are welcome, and students are encouraged to come dressed to impress and prepared with questions.
Local employers and alumni participating in the event include:
- Rebecca Barlow, HR and marketing coordinator at LGC&D
- Lynn Boisvert ’09, audit senior at LGC&D
- Jeffrey Dionne, financial adviser at Edward Jones
- Steven Loffredo, HR manager at Kahn, Litwin, Renza & Co., Ltd.
- Patricia Marvel, founder and managing director at Marvel & Associates
- Rhodes Rouse, junior investment adviser at Corrigan Financial
- Amanda Vollaro, campus recruiting coordinator at KPMG