Career connections night to explore nursing fields
Recent alumni and experienced professionals working in a variety of roles within the nursing and health care fields will share their experiences during a career connections night scheduled for 6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 14 in the Young Building.
The program will include panels of recent graduates and experienced professionals along with a networking reception for students, alumni, professionals and recruiters. The evening is designed to help students become better prepared for careers by hearing firsthand advice and insights.
Panelists will include:
- Alexa Allard ’19, medical/surgical nursing unit, Newport Hospital
- Regina Dublin, float pool manager, Newport Hospital
- Kelly Feola ’19, nurse residency program, St. Francis Hospital
- Jane Hoyle, clinical leader, intensive care unit, St. Anne’s Hospital
- Jennifer Martin, patient care director, inpatient units, nursing administration, St. Anne’s Hospital
- Emma Murray ’19, float pool nurse, Newport Hospital
- Michelle Nelson, talent acquisition partner, Yale New Haven Health
- Sharon Ryan, nurse manager, birthing center, Newport Hospital
Career connections night is sponsored by the Department of Nursing, Office of Career Development and Student Nursing Organization. Dress is business casual.
For more information, contact the Office of Career Development at (401) 341-2913 or email@example.com.