Career Connections Night to explore nursing fields
Recent alumni and experienced professionals working in nursing fields will share their experiences during a Career Connections Night scheduled for 6 p.m. Wednesday, April 11 in the Young Building.
The program will include panels of recent graduates and experienced professionals along with a networking reception for students, alumni, professionals and recruiters. The evening is designed to help students become better prepared for careers by hearing firsthand advice and insights.
Career Connections Night is sponsored by the Office of Career Development and the Student Nursing Organization. Dress is business casual.
Panelists will include:
- Elizabeth Bryand ’08, Newport Hospital
- Joy Chatowsky, nurse educator, Center for Professional Practice and Innovation
- Jennifer Costa, nurse educator, Center for Professional Practice and Innovation
- Jen Martin, director, St. Anne’s Hospital
- Cherie Miranda, HR assistant, Lifespan
- Christine Pala ’17, Yale New Haven Hospital
- Kandace Vieira, clinical leader, St. Anne’s Hospital
For more information, contact the Office of Career Development at (401) 341-2913 or email@example.com.