Career Development hosting Sales and Marketing Networking Night
Thinking about entering the field of sales or marketing but not sure what it entails? The Office of Career Development will offer insight and information during its Sales and Marketing Networking Night, scheduled for 6:30-8:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11 in the Young Building.
Alumni and employers from various firms, including Amazon, IBM, the Bowdoin Group, ADP and Worldways Social Marketing, will share their experiences and provide valuable information. Regardless of your major or class year, this night will serve as a great opportunity to meet and network with professionals within the sales and marketing industries.
Students can meet and network with:
- Jeff Calvin – ADP
- Alex Clark ’08 – Amazon
- Alyssa Cusano ’12 – The Bowdoin Group
- Carly Donovan – The Bowdoin Group
- Julianna Lagno ’09, ’11 (M) – Worldways Social Marketing
- Lindsey True ’08, ’09 (M) – IBM
- Nicole Viola ’11 – Worldways Social Marketing