Craft fair showcasing talents of University’s artisans
The Salve Regina craft fair, scheduled for 4-7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 13 in Ochre Court, will showcase the many talents of the University’s artisans while providing students, faculty and staff with an opportunity to do some holiday shopping right here on campus.
The craft fair is sponsored by the Office of Human Resources. Fees paid by the participating artisans will benefit the Mercy Relief Fund.
The craft fair will feature:
- Paintings of pet portraits and landscapes by Kerrie Ascoli
- Stained glass by Jason and Jennifer Black
- Baby clothing, blankets and toys by Rosemarie Bottari
- Jewelry by Myra Edelstein
- Machine embroidery and crochet by Darlene Fletcher
- Hand-thrown pottery by Jan Goodland-Metz
- Magnet designs by Pam Heroux
- Homemade dog treats by Jennifer Marshall
- Sea glass jewelry by Colleen Townsend Pilat
- Hand-painted silk scarves and bags by Paula Telford
- Mugs decorated with hand-drawn historic Newport landmarks by Diane Titus