Executive in residence to share tools for building a personal brand
Mark Dupont, Salve Regina’s executive in residence, will visit the University this week to lead an interactive session designed to help students build their personal brand.
“Crafting Your Career Success Story” will be held at 6 p.m. Friday, Oct. 19 in the Bazarsky Lecture Hall. Students will discover how Dupont used the power of storytelling to shape his personal brand and learn tools and strategies for establishing their own brand regardless of their intended career path.
Dupont is a senior vice president and equity partner at Focus Financial Partners, one of the largest boutique private equity firms investing in independent wealth management companies in the U.S. He earned a B.S. in financial management from Salve and has a deep background in the financial services sector, having worked with Merrill Lynch, Bank of America and Fidelity Investments before joining Focus Financial.
Salve Regina’s executive in residence is a senior-level executive who volunteers as an on-site resource for students in the Department of Business Studies and Economics. The executive:
- Shares expertise in business and management, personal brand development, and networking
- Offers career coaching to Salve students
- Posts drop-in hours and schedules one-on-one mentoring appointments
- Speaks to classes at the request of faculty
- Holds roundtable discussions in the Center for Business Outreach
- Advises faculty about opportunities to incorporate current business trends in their courses