Faculty and staff invited to submit Who’s Who nominations
The national program Who’s Who Among Students in Universities and Colleges, now in its 10th year, was created to honor outstanding campus leaders for their scholastic and community achievements. Faculty and staff are invited to nominate those students whose academic standing, participation in extracurricular activities and community services are decidedly above average.
Each recommended nomination must:
- Presently be a matriculated junior, senior or graduate student at the University.
- Be one who evidences high scholastic ability (a minimum 3.00 GPA). Note: Please do not call the Office of the Registrar for individual students’ cumulative GPAs. This information will be verified once all nominations have been received.
- Be a participant and leader in academic and extracurricular activities.
- Be of service to the University as an outstanding citizen and community member.
- Be one who demonstrates potential for future achievements.
Students who have received this honor in the past two years are not eligible to be nominated again.
To nominate a student, visit salve.collegiatelink.net/form/start/95194 and complete one form for each student you recommend. All recommended nominations must be submitted via this application with supporting rationale by Tuesday, March 15.