Faculty, staff invited to leadership workshop
Faculty and staff are invited to participate in an upcoming workshop sponsored by the Rhode Island Higher Education Training Consortium. “Leading High Performing Teams” will be held from 9 a.m. to noon Wednesday, Feb. 11 at Providence College.
During this highly interactive program, participants will learn the qualities and behaviors of successful teams and will have the opportunity to practice these behaviors in a fun learning environment.
- Understand the qualities and traits of successful teams
- Recognize the stages of team development
- Assess current team talent
- Develop a plan to build a high-performing team
- Team-based exercise
- Qualities of high-performing teams
- The stages of teams – assessment of participants’ current teams
- Building an environment of trust and engagement
Click here for additional details, or to register. Faculty and staff who are interested in attending should contact their supervisor, who will work with the Office of Human Resources regarding placement and funding.