Faculty, staff invited to annual community picnic
Posted On June 22, 2015
All Salve Regina employees and their families are invited to attend this year’s community picnic, which will be held from 12:30-3:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 24 on the Wakehurst lawn. This year’s activities include a chili cookoff, band, bingo, lawn games, face painting, crafts and pony rides.
Schedule of events:
- 12:30 p.m. – Picnic begins
- 12:45 p.m. – Father Kris von Maluski will say grace
- 1 p.m. – Band begins playing, vote for your favorite chili, lawn games, children’s crafts, face painting
- 1:30 p.m. – Pony rides begin
- 2 p.m. – Bingo begins (Wakehurst south porch)
- 3:30 p.m. – Picnic ends
Faculty and staff are reminded to bring their own chairs and/or blankets. In addition, all employees are welcome to dress down on the day of the picnic.
Employees who have yet to RSVP for the community picnic may do so by calling the Office of Human Resources at (401) 341-2137.