HR seeking nominations for staff community service awards
Many Salve Regina staff members demonstrate their commitment to others by volunteering in their communities. To recognize their efforts, the Office of Human Resources will once again hand out staff community service awards.
Salve Regina’s staff community service awards honor up to three staff members each year. Donations in the amount of $300 are given to the charities of their choice.
Employees may self-nominate, or may be nominated by a co-worker. Nominations should be emailed to Nancy Escher by Friday, Dec. 6. Include the nominee’s name along with a description of the community service performed by the nominee (organization name, type of volunteer work performed, average number of hours served, length of time the volunteering has taken place).
Previous award recipients still employed at Salve Regina include:
- Carol Andos, secretary in the Mercy Center for Spiritual Life (2010)
- Carla Brownell, administrative assistant in the Office of Admissions (2009)
- Glenda Duclos, payroll manager (2017)
- Victoria Duclos, senior director of advancement operations and programs (2009)
- Mary Edwards, director of constituent communications and design (2013)
- William Hall, vice president for administration/chief financial officer (2007)
- Kristine Hendrickson, associate vice president for university relations/chief communications officer (2008)
- Brooke Newsome, community relations assistant (2018)
- Kelly Powers, director of community engagement and service (2008, 2015)
- Kathleen Rendos, assistant director of community engagement and service (2015)
- Dan Titus, associate director of user support services (2014)
- Gerry Willis, director of alumni, parent and family programs (2010)