HR sponsoring annual Holiday Door Decorating Contest
The holiday season is rapidly approaching, and with it comes the Office of Human Resources’ second annual Holiday Door Decorating Contest. Faculty and staff are invited to “deck the halls” with the Christmas spirit and make the holiday season a little more special and fun at Salve Regina.
Participants must adhere to the following rules:
- Door decorating may not begin until Monday, Dec. 3
- To be eligible to win a prize, your door must be decorated before Monday, Dec. 17
- Do not damage the door or surrounding wall; acceptable adhesive material will be available in the Office of Human Resources
- Decorations may not obstruct or prevent easy access to the office
- Live greenery (in moderation) is permissible
- Electrical devices (i.e., lighting and sound) are not allowed
- Participants may bring items from home to use as decorations; remember this activity is all about being creative and having fun without incurring unnecessary expenses
- All decorations must be removed from doors by close of business on Thursday, Dec. 20
Decorated doors will be evaluated on three criteria: visual impact, creativity and craftsmanship. Winners will be announced at the staff holiday luncheon on Wednesday, Dec. 19. Two prizes will be awarded:
- Individual door: First place – $15 gift certificate to Panera Bread. Second and third place winners will also be announced.
- Team/department door: First place – team luncheon catered by Panera Bread. Second and third place winners will also be announced.
The list of jackpot games casino for any player. Best payment methods and bonuses
Participants may register for the contest through Friday, Nov. 30. To register, e-mail Cindy Donnelly at email@example.com and indicate whether you would like to register as an individual or as a team/department.
Those registering as individuals should include the building and room number of the door they will be decorating. Those registering as a team should include the name of the team/department, the names of the teammates, and the building and room number of the door they will be decorating.
Judging will take place between Monday, Dec. 17 and Tuesday, Dec. 18. Please contact Cindy Donnelly if you wish to be a judge this year. Judges may not compete in the door decorating activity.