HR sponsoring fourth annual door decorating contest
The Christmas season is rapidly approaching, and with it comes the Office of Human Resources’ fourth annual door decorating contest. Faculty and staff are invited to “deck the halls” with the Christmas spirit and make the holiday season even more joyous at Salve Regina.
Participants must adhere to the following rules:
- Door decorating may not begin until Monday, Dec. 1.
- To be eligible to win a prize, your door must be decorated before Friday, Dec. 12.
- Do not damage the door or surrounding wall; acceptable adhesive material will be available in the Office of Human Resources.
- Decorations may not obstruct or prevent easy access to the office.
- Live greenery (in moderation) is permissible.
- Electrical devices (i.e., lighting and sound) are not allowed.
- Participants may bring items from home to use as decorations; remember this activity is all about being creative and having fun without incurring unnecessary expenses.
- All decorations must be removed from doors by close of business on Monday, Dec. 22.
Decorated doors will be evaluated on three criteria: visual impact, creativity and craftsmanship. Winners will be announced at the staff holiday luncheon on Thursday, Dec. 18. First place will receive a team luncheon catered by Panera Bread, while second and third places will receive team luncheons in the Miley cafeteria.
Participants may register for the contest through Tuesday, Nov. 25. To register, email Jessica Gesner with the team name, names of teammates and the building and room number of the door to be decorated.
Judging will take place from Friday, Dec. 12 through Monday, Dec. 15.