Open enrollment period for health care benefits, Virtual Benefits and Wellness Fair held Nov. 1-15
Salve Regina’s open enrollment period for health care benefits — including dental, vision, AFLAC supplemental insurance, flexible spending and health savings accounts — is being held Nov. 1-15. Salve Regina’s employees are also invited to join the Office of Human Resources for the Virtual Benefits and Wellness Fair, which also runs Nov. 1-15.
For important changes and full details on Salve Regina’s health care benefits, this document will give all the information. This is the time of year to enroll in coverage, change health care plans, add or delete family members, or drop coverage.
During the Virtual Benefits and Wellness Fair, Human Resources staff and benefit presenters will be available to review benefit coverage information, provide supporting documentation and answer questions.
Wellness events have also been scheduled throughout the fair and are designed to inspire employees to make healthy choices that lead to feeling healthier, more resilient and well rested. Wellness events include behavioral and mental health, nutrition and exercise.
Salve Regina employees are encouraged to participate in all activities and events. Wellness events will be streamed live and will require attendees to register to secure a spot. Benefit presenters will be available virtually during their scheduled meeting time listed below. All sessions that are recorded will be made available on demand through Nov. 15.
To register for the virtual events, please go here.
- Human Resources: 2 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 2
- Aflac: 10 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 3
- Tufts Health Plan: 2 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 3
- Delta Dental: 10 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 4
- TIAA: 3 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 4
- Coastline EAP: 11 a.m. Friday, Nov. 5
- The Standard: 1 p.m. Friday, Nov. 5
- Human Resources: 2 p.m. Friday, Nov. 5
- Benefit Strategies: 11 a.m. Monday, Nov. 8
- VSP (Vision): 3 p.m. Monday, Nov. 8
- Human Resources: Noon Tuesday, Nov. 9
- Unplug Yourself: Noon Thursday, Nov. 4
- Behavior Modifications: 1 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 9
- Healthy Aging – Brain Health and You: 10 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 10
- Tai Chi: 1 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 10
- Heart Health 101: Noon Thursday, Nov. 11
- Smart Nutrition for Busy Professionals: 2 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 11
- Give Immunity a Boost: 10 a.m. Friday, Nov. 12
- Cardio Kickboxing: Noon Friday, Nov. 12
If anyone has questions, contact Claudia Cavallaro at (401) 341-2332 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Caitlin McNulty at (401) 341-2165 or email@example.com.