Salve Card offers off-campus dining, shopping options
Posted On September 8, 2014
Salve Card, the identification card that all students receive, is used for access to the residence halls, meals in the cafeteria and public transportation on the trolley. But it can also be loaded with money and used at several off-campus dining and shopping venues.
Those venues include:
- A Market, 181 Bellevue Ave., Newport
- Bossman Burgers, 510 East Main Road, Middletown
- CVS, 181 Bellevue Ave., Newport
- Dominos, 19 West Main Road, Middletown
- El Perrito, 190 Thames St., Newport
- Empire Tea & Coffee, 22 Broadway, Newport
- Flat Waves, 1130 Aquidneck Ave., Middletown
- Keenwah Super Food Eatery, 311 Broadway, Newport
- Subway, 58 Aquidneck Ave., Middletown
- Subway, 359 Thames St., Unit D, Newport
Deposits can be made to the Salve Card online with MasterCard or Visa, in person at the Business Office with cash or check, or by mail with a check. Students can also use the cash-to-card machine located on the first floor of Miley Hall just outside of the cafeteria.
More information on the Salve Card.