Salve Regina announces Staff Advisory Committee, staff encouraged to participate in survey
Salve Regina is proud to announce the recent formation of the Staff Advisory Council (SAC), which consists of an executive board and five subcommittees that represents both full-time and part-time staff across all departments.
Formed as a commission by President Kelli J. Armstrong, the Staff Advisory Council serves in an advisory capacity to the president on behalf of Salve Regina’s staff members. SAC’s focus is to facilitate effective communication between departments on campus, enhance the quality of the staff experience and increase the level of engagement among staff at Salve Regina.
To this end, SAC is inviting all staff members to participate in a survey to give their valuable input. The purpose of this survey is to identify areas where staff at the University feel like they could use more support, as well as the areas that they most appreciate.
After collecting this data from this survey, the Staff Advisory Council will provide feedback to President Kelli J. Armstrong’s administration on new or existing policies affecting staff; foster collaboration and relationship building among staff, divisions, faculty and students; and collaborate with Human Resources to support staff recognition, communications, professional development, and on-boarding and training.
SAC appreciates everyone’s efforts to complete this survey. The survey should take about 10 minutes to complete, and responses are anonymous.
The Staff Advisory Council meets monthly, and the next meeting is Thursday, Sept. 23, from 2-3 p.m. All staff are invited to attend the meetings, which non-appointed staff can attend virtually through this Webex link.
Staff Advisory Council members include:
- Christina Berardi, senior associate dean of admissions
- Robyn Buck, office coordinator of graduate and professional studies
- Amy Cady, assistant director of the Mercy Center for Spiritual Life
- Michelle Caron, security officer
- Hannah Cazzetta, academic advising coordinator
- Emily Diomandes, assistant dean of students/Title IX coordinator
- Genna Duplisea, archivist/special collections librarian
- Elaine Forsythe, project manager/business analyst for information technology
- Dominique Gagnier, assistant director of career development
- Teresa Haas, office and events manager at the Pell Center for International Relations and Public Policy
- Corinne Hughes, head women’s basketball coach/athletic facilities coordinator
- Genia Kirwin, academic schedule coordinator for the registrar
- Sami Nassim, assistant vice president for diversity initiatives and retention
- Aida Neary, assistant director of international students and exchange partner programs
- Susan Padula, student employment specialist/office coordinator of career development
- Leah Palazzo, tutor coordinator at the Academic Center for Excellence
- Mary Beth Pelletier, program manager for mission integration
- Michael Potter, assistant superintendent of grounds
- Jen Rosa, associate director of residence life
- Ryan Teng, technical services specialist
- Dan Titus, associate director of user support services for information technology
- Lindsey Turowski, director of integrated marketing strategy and brand deployment
- Bill Villareal, associate director of athletics/head women’s lacrosse coach