Sophomore Suppers continuing throughout spring semester
Members of the Class of 2016 are invited to bring their questions to the table and meet with Salve Regina faculty members in the coming weeks during the “Sophomore Suppers” series. Each supper will be held from 5-6:15 p.m. in the Miley Hall executive dining room.
Sophomores can explore their interests and define their goals as they share dinner and ideas with professors and students from their academic major of interest. Learn what you can do with a specific major, minor or even double major.
Seating is limited and reservations are required. To RSVP, stop by the Center for Student Development in Miley Hall, Room 013, call (401) 341-3288 or email email@example.com. Reservations should be made 48 hours before the scheduled date and time of the dinner.
- Tuesday, March 18: Dr. Linda Crawford and Dr. Kathy Lawber, modern and classical languages and the VIA program
- Wednesday, March 19: Dr. Barbara Sylvia and Sr. Johnelle Luciani, social work
- Thursday, March 20: Dr. Debra Curtis, sociology and anthropology and global studies
- Tuesday, March 25: Vincent Petrarca, administration of justice
- Wednesday, March 26: Dr. James Yarnall, art history and studio art
- Thursday, March 27: Dr. Art Frankel, psychology
- Tuesday, April 1: Dr. Thomas Svogun and Dr. Khalil Habib, philosophy and the Pell Honors Program
- Wednesday, April 2: Sister Marta McConnell and Dr. Joel Schmidt, religious and theological studies
- Thursday, April 3: Dr. Donna Harrington-Lueker and Dr. Margaret Svogun, English
- Tuesday, April 8: Peter Davis, music, theatre and dance
- Monday, April 14: Dr. Eileen Gray and Debra Grosskurth, nursing
- Tuesday, April 15: Dr. Robert Russell and Dr. Timothy Neary, cultural and historic preservation, American studies and history
- Wednesday, April 23: Dr. Elizabeth McAuliffe and Dr. Juliette Relihan, education
- Tuesday, April 29: Dr. Myra Edelstein and Dr. Nadia Abgrab, business studies and economics