Ten Seahawks named to all-NEFC squad
Ten members of the football team have been named to the New England Football Conference all-conference team.
- Benjamin Barrett ’15, second team defense. Barrett punted 40 times for 1,521 yards, averaging 38 yards per punt.
- Dan Buonocore ’15, second team offense. Buonocore led the Seahawks in rushing (991 yards) while also being the team’s all-purpose yards leader (1,298).
- Matt Conroy ’15, first team defense. Conroy had 48 total tackles as well as a team-leading three interceptions for 159 yards and a touchdown.
- Alex Hulme ’16, first team offense, second team defense. Hulme had a breakout season, registering career highs in catches (60), yards (768) and touchdowns (9).
- Danny Ives ’16, second team defense. Ives notched 78 tackles (46 solo), three sacks, eight tackles for loss, an interception and one pass breakup.
- Rory McEntee ’15, second team defense. McEntee was second in the team in tackles with 55 (35 solo) and also had four sacks, nine tackles for loss and two pass breakups.
- Frank Musco ’15, first team defense. Musco totaled 41 tackles (35 solo), a team-leading eight pass breakups and one interception.
- Hayden Stanton ’15, second team defense. Stanton totaled 29 tackles and five sacks in eight games, ranking fifth in the conference.
- Phil Terio ’15, second team defense. Terio recorded 51 tackles (39 solo), and one interception that was returned 85 yards for a touchdown.
- Matthew Traynor ’15, second team offense. Salve Regina’s all-time leader in touchdown catches (27), Traynor posted 45 catches, 732 yards and 11 touchdowns in just eight games this season.