Undergraduate courses offered online during “Virtual Summer”
Salve Regina will offer seven undergraduate courses in an online interactive format during the summer of 2016. Salve Regina students, along with students from other universities, are invited to register for these “Virtual Summer” courses. Sessions will begin May 9 and run through Aug. 8.
Registration is available online for current students or by completing the Virtual Summer registration form. Tuition is $490 per credit, or $1,470 per three-credit course.
Information about required books for the courses is available in the online schedule of classes, or by contacting the Salve Regina bookstore at (401) 341-2933.
Virtual Summer course offerings include the following:
Summer Session I: May 9 to June 24
- ACC101: Financial Accounting (4 credits)
- ENG205: Contemporary Global Literature (3 credits)
Summer Session II: June 27 to Aug. 8
- ENG210: Myth and Symbol (3 credits)
- GST450: The Capstone Experience (3 credits)
- MGT300: Business Ethics (3 credits)
- STA201: Statistical Methods (3 credits)
Full Summer Session: May 9 to Aug. 8
- MGT491: Professional Internship in Business (3 credits)
Course descriptions are available on the Virtual Summer webpage. For more information, contact the Office of the Registrar at (401) 341-2943 or email@example.com.