University adds A Market, Keenwah to Salve Card
Salve Regina has announced new partnerships with A Market and Keenwah Super Food Eatery, merchants that offer options for organic and locally produced items. Students, faculty and staff can now make purchases at both locations using the points tender on the Salve Card.
A Market Newport
Located at 181 Bellevue Ave. in Newport, A Market is committed to quality and consistency in offering the best possible choices available in natural, organic, specialty and locally produced grocery items. A Market provides a full service shopping experience dedicated to helping customers live a life free of unnecessary ingredients and rich in pure, unadulterated goodness.
Keenwah Super Food Eatery
Located at 311 Broadway in Newport, Keenwah is a restaurant that showcases inspired cafe cuisine, featuring organic, natural and local ingredients. The cafe offers a friendly atmosphere with complimentary Wi-Fi and outdoor seating.
Additional merchants that accept the Salve Card include:
- Ash Mart, 2 Carroll Ave., Newport
- Ben & Jerry’s, 359 Thames St., Newport
- CVS, 181 Bellevue Ave., Newport
- Dominos, 19 West Main Road, Middletown
- El Perrito, 190 Thames St., Newport
- Empire Tea & Coffee, 22 Broadway, Newport
- People’s Cafe, 282 Thames St., Newport
- Subway, 58 Aquidneck Ave., Middletown
- Subway, 129 Swinburne Row, Newport