University adds Harry’s Bar and Burger to Salve Card
Salve Regina has announced a new partnership with Harry’s Bar and Burger in Newport. Students, faculty and staff can now make purchases at the restaurant using their Salve Card.
Salve Card, the identification card that all students receive, is used for access to the residence halls, meals in the cafeteria and public transportation on the trolley. But it can also be loaded with money and used at select off-campus dining and shopping venues.
Located at 464 Thames St. in Newport, Harry’s Bar and Burger is open daily from 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. Harry’s features sliders made with certified Hereford beef, pressed with onions and served on toasted Martin’s potato rolls and special sauce. From 3-5 p.m. daily, burgers are half price with purchase of a beverage (eat-in only).
Additional merchants that accept the Salve Card include:
- A Market, 181 Bellevue Ave., Newport
- CVS, 181 Bellevue Ave., Newport
- Dominos, 19 West Main Road, Middletown
- La Forge Restaurant, 186 Bellevue Ave., Newport
- Subway, 58 Aquidneck Ave., Middletown
- Subway, 359 Thames St., Unit D, Newport
- Via Via Pizzeria, 372 Thames St., Newport