University adds Provencal Bakery to Salve Card
Salve Regina has announced a new partnership with Provencal Bakery and Cafe. Students can now make purchases at Provencal’s new Newport location using the points tender on the Salve Card.
Provencal Bakery has been baking artisan breads for restaurants, markets and retail since 1998. As other lines of baked goods have been added, owner Brenda Sabbag has pursued visible retail locations. Provencal’s newest location, 469 Thames St. in Newport, features their chicken salads, pasta salads and bakery items.
Additional merchants that accept the Salve Card include:
- A Market, 181 Bellevue Ave., Newport
- Boss Man Burgers, 510 East Main Road, Middletown
- CVS, 181 Bellevue Ave., Newport
- Dominos, 19 West Main Road, Middletown
- El Perrito, 190 Thames St., Newport
- Empire Tea & Coffee, 22 Broadway, Newport
- Flat Waves, 1130 Aquidneck Ave., Middletown
- Keenwah Super Food Eatery, 311 Broadway, Newport
- Subway, 58 Aquidneck Ave., Middletown
- Subway, 359 Thames St., Unit D, Newport