University adds three vendors to Salve Card
Salve Regina has announced new partnerships with Flat Waves in Middletown, Raw Power Juice Bar in Newport and Slim Possible in Middletown. Students, faculty and staff can now make purchases at all three locations using the points tender on their Salve Card.
Located at 1132 Aquidneck Ave. in Middletown, Flat Waves serves lunch and dinner six days a week (Monday through Saturday) and features Hawaiian plates, fish tacos, burgers, wraps, shaved ice and more.
Raw Power Juice Bar
Located at 266 Bellevue Ave. in Newport, Raw Power Juice Bar offers fresh, all-natural smoothies, wraps, juices and more. Open daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., Raw Power also offers late-night delivery options.
Located at 717 Aquidneck Ave. in Middletown, Slim Possible offers a complete healthy meal, which includes a shot of mango aloe, a cup of energizing green tea and a meal replacement shake.
Additional merchants that accept the Salve Card include:
- A Market, 181 Bellevue Ave., Newport
- Ben & Jerry’s, 359 Thames St., Newport
- Boss Man Burgers, 510 East Main Road, Middletown
- CVS, 181 Bellevue Ave., Newport
- Dominos, 19 West Main Road, Middletown
- El Perrito, 190 Thames St., Newport
- Empire Tea & Coffee, 22 Broadway, Newport
- Keenwah Super Food Eatery, 311 Broadway, Newport
- Subway, 58 Aquidneck Ave., Middletown
- Subway, 359 Thames St., Unit D, Newport
Click here for more information on the Salve Card.