University adds three vendors to Salve Card
Salve Regina has announced new partnerships with Boss Man Burgers in Middletown, the Sunnyside Deli in Newport and Natalia’s in the Sky in Bristol. Students, faculty and staff can now make purchases at all three locations using the points tender on their Salve Card.
Boss Man Burgers
Located at 510 East Main Road in Middletown, Boss Man Burgers serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, with menu options such as burgers, sandwiches, hot dogs and french fries. Delivery is available for a $2 fee.
Located at 12 Broadway in Newport, the Sunnyside Deli is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Menu options include specialty sandwiches, soups and salads, with daily specials. Breakfast is served all day.
Natalia’s in the Sky
Located at 400 Metacom Ave. in Bristol, Natalia’s is open from 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. daily. Situated on the sixth floor of the King Philip Tower, the restaurant offers fine Italian dining with sweeping views of Narragansett Bay.
Additional merchants that accept the Salve Card include:
- A Market, 181 Bellevue Ave., Newport
- Ash Mart, 2 Carroll Ave., Newport
- Ben & Jerry’s, 359 Thames St., Newport
- CVS, 181 Bellevue Ave., Newport
- Dominos, 19 West Main Road, Middletown
- El Perrito, 190 Thames St., Newport
- Empire Tea & Coffee, 22 Broadway, Newport
- Keenwah Super Food Eatery, 311 Broadway, Newport
- People’s Cafe, 282 Thames St., Newport
- Subway, 58 Aquidneck Ave., Middletown
- Subway, 129 Swinburne Row, Newport