University adds two vendors to Salve Card
Photo courtesy of Orange Leaf
Salve Regina has announced new partnerships with Orange Leaf and Raw Power Juice Bar. Students, faculty and staff can now make purchases at both locations using the points tender on their Salve Card.
Located at 198 Thames St. in Newport, Orange Leaf is a self-serve frozen yogurt shop offering 12 rotating flavors and more than 30 toppings ranging from fresh fruit to candies and chocolates.
Raw Power Juice Bar
Located at 6 Broadway in Newport, Raw Power Juice Bar serves fresh fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies, salads, wraps, soups, zucchini spaghetti and brown rice veggie bowls.
Additional merchants that accept the Salve Card include:
- A Market, 181 Bellevue Ave., Newport
- Boss Man Burgers, 510 East Main Road, Middletown
- CVS, 181 Bellevue Ave., Newport
- Dominos, 19 West Main Road, Middletown
- El Perrito, 190 Thames St., Newport
- Empire Tea & Coffee, 22 Broadway, Newport
- Flat Waves, 1130 Aquidneck Ave., Middletown
- Keenwah Super Food Eatery, 311 Broadway, Newport
- Provencal Bakery and Cafe, 469 Thames St., Newport
- Subway, 58 Aquidneck Ave., Middletown
- Subway, 359 Thames St., Unit D, NewportMore information on the Salve Card.