University Relations introduces new marketing request form
The Office of University Relations is introducing a new form designed to streamline the process of requesting marketing and communications for both digital and print promotion of events, news and programs.
Members of the University community may use the new marketing and communications request form to:
- Request publicity and marketing materials for events and programs
- Submit story ideas for SALVEtoday and the media
- Provide updates regarding academic departments and programs
- Share student, faculty and alumni success stories and accomplishments
- Submit photos and videos for posting to the University’s social media channels
- Request photography and videography
This form should be used in lieu of emailing requests to individuals or addresses such as email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The form replaces several that are currently in use, including the event calendar submission form, digital signage request form and photography request form.
The form is easily accessible through the newly redesigned faculty/staff audience path (located in the blue bar near the top of every salve.edu webpage). The form is the first listing in the “Forms and Guidelines” section.
Requests will be reviewed by University Relations staff to determine which types of digital and print collateral will best meet your needs. For larger events, programs and requests, you may be contacted by a University Relations staff member to schedule an additional intake meeting or further discuss your submission.
Questions? Contact Kate Borgueta, assistant director of digital communications, at (401) 341-2147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.