USS hosting series of Windows 10 workshops
User Support Services is hosting a series of workshops introducing students, faculty and staff to the features of Windows 10, the newest Microsoft operating system. Windows 10 was recently added to public computers on campus, including those in classrooms and the McKillop Library.
All sessions will be held in McKillop Library, Room 005 unless otherwise noted. For more information, contact Dan Titus, associate director of User Support Services, at (401) 341-2451 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The schedule is:
- 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 30
- 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 31
- 10 a.m., noon and 2 p.m. Friday, Sept. 1
- 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 5
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, Sept. 11 (walk-in clinic)
- 10 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 12
- 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 13
- 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 14, McKillop Library, Room 006